FCC 0.441 Revised as of December 4, 2012
Goto Year:2011 |
§ 0.441 General.
(a) Any person desiring to obtain information from the Commission may
do so by contacting the Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau (CGB).
Requests for information and general inquiries may be submitted by:
(1) Internet at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/fccinfo or
(2) Telephone at 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322).
(3) TDD/TDY at 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322).
(4) Correspondence to: Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau, 445
12th Street, SW., Washington, DC 20554.
(5) Visiting the Reference Information Center of the Consumer and
Governmental Affairs Bureau at Room CY-A257 of the Commission's main
office at 445 12th Street, SW., Washington, DC 20554.
(6) Facsimile at 1-866-418-0232.
(7) Contacting the Commission's Copy Contractor, see § 0.465(a).
(b) The Commission's FOIA Public Liaison is available to assist any
person requesting information from the Commission in resolving any
concerns related to a Freedom of Information Act request. See
return arrow Back to Top
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.